New Haven, Michigan

i signed up with Aflac when 2 reps came into our office.signed up for 3 policies and a week later decided the hospital policy was to expensive for me.

called rep and cancelled it. he mistakenly cancelled the accident insurance and kept the hospital policy. almost 4 mo. later I realized what had happened when I made a claim on the cancer policy.

immediately canceled the hospital policy and requested the money back that I had been charged. rep said, no problem! it is now the end of march and I have called the rep 9 times in the past 4 days and talked to voice mail only. called the corporate offices several times and talked to a very nice lady who told me what to do.

since I don't work for that particular co. any more I am having a hard time getting any info from them. I have been getting the run around from the reps.

and I finally called the insurance fraud department of my state to see if they can do anything about it. I am making a formal complaint with them today.

the company isn't really at fault, it's the reps that I have an issue with, but they work for Aflac and if I have to make a complaint against Aflac I will.I am not talking about a lot of money 230.88, but it's their mistake and I want my money back

Review about: Aflac Claim.

Had an Experience with Aflac?

Comments