Update added by user Oct 24, 2011
I was asked to do an update.Well, I am unemployed.
My Insurance License will expire at the end of the year and I am not sure I will renew it.My supervisior still owes me $100.00 he will not respond to any of my attempt to contact him, he blocked me on his emails and so far has not returned my calls.
Original review posted by user Sep 21, 2011
I need to add my view about working of AFLAC.I regret it.
You may see advertisement about AFLAC and even the one TV Ads that they are looking for people to work for them. Just to let you know, first off if you are hired you have to by a smart phone and IPAD, also a laptop computer. You pay them $100 a month rent for you cell in their office. The Managers hold contest to see with sales person can make the most calls, speak with a manager etc.
In my office we had a another satellite office, I found out that the manager would tell my office the satellite office won and they would tell the satellite office we won, so they never paid anyone who won the contest. I won a contest and was suppose to get $100.00, that was on a Friday, the next Monday my supervisior fired me and did not pay me the $100.00.
Some may ask why is AFLAC on TV trying to recruit sales people. Historically AFLAC had no interest in the US market, 98% of AFLAC business was in Japan. Why Japan, one thing is Japan does not have any Consumer protection laws, AFLAC could and did what ever it wanted to do.
The Japanese cultural also has a negative view of a person asking for money in any form, so claims were ignored, if any were filed. Another thing AFLAC does not want anyone in the US to know is they were partnered with the YAKUZA, Japans organized crime. If AFLAC went to a company to get business the word was the YAKUZA was not far behind so everyone signed up and paid. In Japan AFLAC was making 100% profit, until recent events occured and the Japanese Government made AFLAC pay the claims.
The YAKUZA went along with the Japanese Government and AFLAC lost their protection.This is way AFLAC is now trying to get into US markets, to make up for the losses in Japan and they will do anything.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Supplemental Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..."
- "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "I purchased 5 mats from CocoMatsNMore.com for $214.59. They arrived frayed, unraveling, dry, and loosely woven. I complained to the company (Scott at 866-561-1921) within 7 days of their arrival...."
- "Our 4 year old Trex deck started flaking. Trex had been sued re this problem and settled. Because of the lawsuit they had to follow up on our claim. After..."
- "I recently ordered the English Hedgerow bouquet for my mums birthday - which arrived promptly on time. However, my mum sent me a picture of the flowers and I was..."
- "Like thousands of other people £15 had been taken out of my account for 3 months before I'd noticed. This was because my wife purchased an item of clothing..."
- "We went to Dreams on one of those "preview/sales" promotions with BookVIP. We got a SMOKIN deal and decided to go and try it out. We were gonna do the..."