Update added by user Oct 24, 2011
I was asked to do an update.Well, I am unemployed.
My Insurance License will expire at the end of the year and I am not sure I will renew it.My supervisior still owes me $100.00 he will not respond to any of my attempt to contact him, he blocked me on his emails and so far has not returned my calls.
Original review posted by user Sep 21, 2011
I need to add my view about working of AFLAC.I regret it.
You may see advertisement about AFLAC and even the one TV Ads that they are looking for people to work for them. Just to let you know, first off if you are hired you have to by a smart phone and IPAD, also a laptop computer. You pay them $100 a month rent for you cell in their office. The Managers hold contest to see with sales person can make the most calls, speak with a manager etc.
In my office we had a another satellite office, I found out that the manager would tell my office the satellite office won and they would tell the satellite office we won, so they never paid anyone who won the contest. I won a contest and was suppose to get $100.00, that was on a Friday, the next Monday my supervisior fired me and did not pay me the $100.00.
Some may ask why is AFLAC on TV trying to recruit sales people. Historically AFLAC had no interest in the US market, 98% of AFLAC business was in Japan. Why Japan, one thing is Japan does not have any Consumer protection laws, AFLAC could and did what ever it wanted to do.
The Japanese cultural also has a negative view of a person asking for money in any form, so claims were ignored, if any were filed. Another thing AFLAC does not want anyone in the US to know is they were partnered with the YAKUZA, Japans organized crime. If AFLAC went to a company to get business the word was the YAKUZA was not far behind so everyone signed up and paid. In Japan AFLAC was making 100% profit, until recent events occured and the Japanese Government made AFLAC pay the claims.
The YAKUZA went along with the Japanese Government and AFLAC lost their protection.This is way AFLAC is now trying to get into US markets, to make up for the losses in Japan and they will do anything.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Supplemental Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..."
- "I bought two pieces of jewelery from this site & paid inflated shipping of $10.95 per piece (seller would not combine). The pictures grossly misrepresented the product. If you can..."
- "My husband and I bought a Lil Lodge December 2014. Visited their Mfg. plant and paid in full. We have yet to get our MOS or Point of Origin..."
- "There was a white Lexus parked by our park with the door opened. My 12 year old daughter unwittingly passed by the car and glanced in. Unfortunately she saw..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."