Aflac Duck, Maybe you should start looking for a new NASCAR driver, to replace that dirty driver that tried to kill both FANS, & another driver B-4 NASCAR threw him off the track!( & they DID ) I'm sure someone needs the sponsorship that deserves it !!

THINK IT OVER !! PLEASE DO IT SOON ! We are glad you are in NASCAR, but, get a driver that has control, & sportsmanship.

Perhaps if NASCAR throws Carl Edwards out of racing the team #99 can continue on, but Please help, too, & get rid of Him. This guy is not the kind of person you need your name associated with, after all, he has been going after someone ( different if memory serves me ) EVERY year now for the last 5 or 6 years !!

Don't want my kids watching this stuff anymore, AND they are your future customers !Ron & Deb !

Had an Experience with Aflac?

Comments

I understand S___ A__s, a family member of the Aflac family enjoys put, putty around in circles, he might be interested in becoming the new driver.He has the Aflac money to back him, gosh knows no agent that works for Aflac has the money, they will think of all kinds of reasons to not pay you as an agent.

He has the time, even though he is a family member, he is ONLY a State Coordinator, not hard to figure that one out, don't let him get close to making decisions....love those Alabama boy's. Everyone call and request him to be the new driver, I may be tempted to watch for the giggles and grins.

Oh and please no one ever trust what an Aflac recruiter tells you.

This company has so many people on their side, they truly do what ever they want to do and it is not paying you for your time, gas, and they really do allow your accounts to be taken away and not (well not really, if you want to keep them, you have to hire an attorney to fight for what is yours, they state that it there 35 page contract...LOL!Yep..35 pages.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Drop the dirty driver !Even NASCAR pulled him.

The guy is just childish & could be a FAN killer!Or keep him & sell insurance to the fans B-4 races for injury's, after all, that is what you do!

8) If yall can't *** it stay home in your skirt, its all part of racing

YEAH !like it isn't dangerous enough at a NASCAR race, drivers trying to get even w/each other & wrecking cars flying into he stands, I agree NASCAR & Aflac should DUMP this driver.

I wouldn't bring my lovely wife & kids to one of these Wreck-fests, if that guy is still racing. Too bad his team has to put-up with his false sense of being important by jeopardizing the fans, who some seem to support this dirty driver.

I'm with you Koko2 !!Hope you sent this to Aflac, Too