Review about Aflac Cancer Insurance Policy from Jacksonville, Florida
I am terminally ill with cancer.My days are very limited.
My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep frommy area. We got a email stating it was recieved. Since we've been told it was being processed. Even at 1 point told to call back to find out how much I was receiving and would it would be deposited in my Acct.
Only to have my daughter call back that evening to be told they couldn't find her listed as having POA over me so no info was giving. Rep contacted them it still in processing. We were told they were backed up from end of last year's claims. They are normally caught up by April every year.
Right now I'm in a the Hospice Hospital awaiting to die. The cancer has spread throughout my body and I don't have that much time left. I wondering of all things why? I knew that I would not going to live long enough to enjoy the money but I really wanted my daughter to have it so she wouldn't be stressed over paying for my funeral.
I recently told her to change my funeral arrangements back to being cremated because Aflac will not send me the money in time for a traditional one. Well the money they owe me per my cancer policy. I would like the company to know how disgusting this is. People literally have to die before they see a dime of their insurance claim?.
I know I will probably not be around for the hospice claim to be process and paid either.
Before I do die I want tons of people to know the truth about what Aflac has done to my family and me.You promised I would be paid within 3 to 5 days business days after receiving my claim.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Aflac Cancer Insurance Policy
- Review category
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "I took out a homeowner's and auto policy to be effective April 4, 2016. Ameriprise took information by phone as do other companies and submitted a quote. The..."
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price. It took two months before they finally delivered. It arrived two days..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "The 400 unit condos at Wolf Creek, 13364 Beach Blvd, 32224, have shutters and other materials falling off the four story buildings. My building alone has had over 30 shutters..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."