Submit answer
Top Question

Cancer policy.

My mom had breast cancer 5 years ago. There was a payout.

Now she was diagnosed with jaw cancer. Can she turn in a new claim for a different cancer, not related to first cancer?

by #1771804

You may check the details of the cancer policy in your insurance plan signed with Aflac. As stated on aflac.com, Policyholder Services provides 24/7 secure access to your policy information. You may also contact the Aflac customer care team by phone at 800-366-3436 with your request. The company call center operates Monday - Friday 8 AM - 8 PM EST.

Address.

I need your physical address for mailing in payments. Thank you.

by #1771802

As stated on the Aflac Contact Us page, the company mailing address is as follows: Aflac 1932 Wynnton Road, Columbus, GA 31999, United States. You may also reach out to the Aflac customer care team by phone at 800-992-3522. Customer service is available Monday - Friday 8AM - 8PM EST.

Question:

Question. I went to the obgyn doctor in pain last month found 3 masses.

Did surgery and scope found out in scope i have organs stuck together and i have to have a hysterectomy next month.

Is it to late to get alfac? If i bought it now would it cover or help with my hysterectomy next month?

Please be honest thanks

by #1771803

As stated on stfrancishouston.org, care or treatment caused by a pre-existing condition should not be covered by Aflac unless it begins more than six months after the effective date of coverage. A pre-existing condition is a sickness for which, within the 12-month period before the effective date of coverage, medical advice, consultation, or treatment was recommended or received, or for which symptoms existed that would ordinarily cause a prudent person to seek diagnosis, care, or treatment.
Unfortunately, Aflac does not provide any information about the possibility to apply for Aflac coverage to use it for hysterectomy in the near future. You may contact the Aflac customer service for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at 800-366-3436 or by email at csc@caicworksite.com.
You may also discuss your coverage issue with the Aflac agent in your area. The contact details are at https://www.aflac.com/agent-locator/.

by Cheryl C Gni #156582

How to cancel.

Want to cancel My husband was hurt and i sent report and never heard anything about it so there for i want to cancel

by Angela A Uoy #130505

How do I start using my coverage?I just recently got diagnosed again with breast cancer. I waiting on the surgeons to put things together for my surgery and later treatments to come.

by Shirley D Bbf #105352

How do I file a claim an ambulance bill.

I've how to file a claim I've tried it on my mobile device but you do not accept my emails on having trouble with that my husband has Aflac through his job don't have a policy number

by Michael S Pcc #102683

How do I get my account information, can I talk to a representative please.I don't have my card ,can I talk to someone please I haven't received any paperwork or card I need it for my appointments.

by Denene B #69786

I'm trying submit a written statement.

I was told I've got to submit a a paper in writing that the Police didn't take a report.. I don't have access to a computer.So I have a written letter explaining such. What other way can I send my writing Statement

by Ronald R Ltu #37019

when was my claim chech mailed out?being sending in documents for a month claim finally paid just want to know when my claim check was mailed?