Working for AFLAC
Update added by user Oct 24, 2011
I was asked to do an update.Well, I am unemployed.
My Insurance License will expire at the end of the year and I am not sure I will renew it.My supervisior still owes me $100.00 he will not respond to any of my attempt to contact him, he blocked me on his emails and so far has not returned my calls.
Original review posted by user Sep 21, 2011
I need to add my view about working of AFLAC.I regret it.
You may see advertisement about AFLAC and even the one TV Ads that they are looking for people to work for them. Just to let you know, first off if you are hired you have to by a smart phone and IPAD, also a laptop computer. You pay them $100 a month rent for you cell in their office. The Managers hold contest to see with sales person can make the most calls, speak with a manager etc.
In my office we had a another satellite office, I found out that the manager would tell my office the satellite office won and they would tell the satellite office we won, so they never paid anyone who won the contest. I won a contest and was suppose to get $100.00, that was on a Friday, the next Monday my supervisior fired me and did not pay me the $100.00.
Some may ask why is AFLAC on TV trying to recruit sales people. Historically AFLAC had no interest in the US market, 98% of AFLAC business was in Japan. Why Japan, one thing is Japan does not have any Consumer protection laws, AFLAC could and did what ever it wanted to do.
The Japanese cultural also has a negative view of a person asking for money in any form, so claims were ignored, if any were filed. Another thing AFLAC does not want anyone in the US to know is they were partnered with the YAKUZA, Japans organized crime. If AFLAC went to a company to get business the word was the YAKUZA was not far behind so everyone signed up and paid. In Japan AFLAC was making 100% profit, until recent events occured and the Japanese Government made AFLAC pay the claims.
The YAKUZA went along with the Japanese Government and AFLAC lost their protection.This is way AFLAC is now trying to get into US markets, to make up for the losses in Japan and they will do anything.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."
- "I had similar issue with Elephant Auto insurance, their customer rear ended my vehicle, tried to flee the scene of the accident, but I caught him and pulled him over...."
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "There was a white Lexus parked by our park with the door opened. My 12 year old daughter unwittingly passed by the car and glanced in. Unfortunately she saw..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "With so many homeowners losing their homes to foreclosure policy makers and wall street bankers all point fingers at homeowners for causing the problem by purchasing homes they could not..."
- "Hey Good morning so last night I went to Taco Bell for a late night I pulled up Thur the drive thru and the employee at the window was having..."
- "AS long as you received what you want, then fine even if it is little expensive than other. But when you received items, either defect, not as expected or broken then..."
- "Their customer service is TERRIBLE. They shipped me a mismatched ste of white plasma halo rings for headlights. They were happy to charge me again and send out a new..."