Working for AFLAC
Update added by user Oct 24, 2011
I was asked to do an update.Well, I am unemployed.
My Insurance License will expire at the end of the year and I am not sure I will renew it.My supervisior still owes me $100.00 he will not respond to any of my attempt to contact him, he blocked me on his emails and so far has not returned my calls.
Original review posted by user Sep 21, 2011
I need to add my view about working of AFLAC.I regret it.
You may see advertisement about AFLAC and even the one TV Ads that they are looking for people to work for them. Just to let you know, first off if you are hired you have to by a smart phone and IPAD, also a laptop computer. You pay them $100 a month rent for you cell in their office. The Managers hold contest to see with sales person can make the most calls, speak with a manager etc.
In my office we had a another satellite office, I found out that the manager would tell my office the satellite office won and they would tell the satellite office we won, so they never paid anyone who won the contest. I won a contest and was suppose to get $100.00, that was on a Friday, the next Monday my supervisior fired me and did not pay me the $100.00.
Some may ask why is AFLAC on TV trying to recruit sales people. Historically AFLAC had no interest in the US market, 98% of AFLAC business was in Japan. Why Japan, one thing is Japan does not have any Consumer protection laws, AFLAC could and did what ever it wanted to do.
The Japanese cultural also has a negative view of a person asking for money in any form, so claims were ignored, if any were filed. Another thing AFLAC does not want anyone in the US to know is they were partnered with the YAKUZA, Japans organized crime. If AFLAC went to a company to get business the word was the YAKUZA was not far behind so everyone signed up and paid. In Japan AFLAC was making 100% profit, until recent events occured and the Japanese Government made AFLAC pay the claims.
The YAKUZA went along with the Japanese Government and AFLAC lost their protection.This is way AFLAC is now trying to get into US markets, to make up for the losses in Japan and they will do anything.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "Someone with Fred Loya insurance totaled my truck (December 2013). They took 100% liability and I had a very fair check in my hands 2 weeks later. The Fred Loya..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes has uncovered a scam so big it goes on worldwide. In pay phones worldwide at airports, BBG Communications has rigged phones so that coin..."
- "My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach.... When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep..."
- "I recently moved into a CLV apartment in Vanier on Stevens Ave, I've been here for a few months now. STAY AWAY!!!! Before I explain why I HATE this place with..."
- "Horrible return Policy and customer service. I apparently made my purchase 3 and 4 days before their holiday return policy started. Honestly I was unaware of it in the first..."
- "During the purchase of the airfare reservation, the refund policy states refundable within 24 hours of cancellation. The reservation was purchased and cancelled within the 24 hours. Once..."