Update added by user Oct 24, 2011
I was asked to do an update.Well, I am unemployed.
My Insurance License will expire at the end of the year and I am not sure I will renew it.My supervisior still owes me $100.00 he will not respond to any of my attempt to contact him, he blocked me on his emails and so far has not returned my calls.
Original review posted by user Sep 21, 2011
I need to add my view about working of AFLAC.I regret it.
You may see advertisement about AFLAC and even the one TV Ads that they are looking for people to work for them. Just to let you know, first off if you are hired you have to by a smart phone and IPAD, also a laptop computer. You pay them $100 a month rent for you cell in their office. The Managers hold contest to see with sales person can make the most calls, speak with a manager etc.
In my office we had a another satellite office, I found out that the manager would tell my office the satellite office won and they would tell the satellite office we won, so they never paid anyone who won the contest. I won a contest and was suppose to get $100.00, that was on a Friday, the next Monday my supervisior fired me and did not pay me the $100.00.
Some may ask why is AFLAC on TV trying to recruit sales people. Historically AFLAC had no interest in the US market, 98% of AFLAC business was in Japan. Why Japan, one thing is Japan does not have any Consumer protection laws, AFLAC could and did what ever it wanted to do.
The Japanese cultural also has a negative view of a person asking for money in any form, so claims were ignored, if any were filed. Another thing AFLAC does not want anyone in the US to know is they were partnered with the YAKUZA, Japans organized crime. If AFLAC went to a company to get business the word was the YAKUZA was not far behind so everyone signed up and paid. In Japan AFLAC was making 100% profit, until recent events occured and the Japanese Government made AFLAC pay the claims.
The YAKUZA went along with the Japanese Government and AFLAC lost their protection.This is way AFLAC is now trying to get into US markets, to make up for the losses in Japan and they will do anything.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Supplemental Insurance
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "Got a call for an interview and did my research. Just do a Google search for Bankers Life and Casualty, then click each link, starting at #5 and work down...."
- "Well i am so disappointed with "PROGRESSIVE" Car insurance since they are bad taking care of my car accident, i was with then for more then 3 years always paying..."
- "My husband and I bought bed frame, head board and foot board set on Sep 25. and we got them on Nov 10. it took over 1month, but it was..."
- "Bought the complete system thru Costco QT548 plus 6 QM6006B cameras. DVR works great but cameras need to be reset every time that you start up the system or else..."
- "I ordered a 10 piece comforter set Fretworks online for $59.99 and then it went on sale for $39.99 and I emailed before the 14 days and they never got..."
- "My husband sent me an arrangement for our anniversary. The arrangement was ugly, small, and came in a tacky green and white coffee mug. I looked up what my husband..."
- "We are supplier/distributor of many types of Nutraceutical products (Sports Supplements) of all categories and brands such as: Optimum Nutrition, Glutamines, Isolates, Dymatize Elite, Creatine, MP-Assault, CLA, Amor-V, BCCA, BSN,..."
- "I bought the protection plan. Then when the men delivered the furniture smelled used. Not only that, the gram was broken in the sleeper sofa. I demanded a refund on..."