Working for AFLAC
Update added by user Oct 24, 2011
I was asked to do an update.Well, I am unemployed.
My Insurance License will expire at the end of the year and I am not sure I will renew it.My supervisior still owes me $100.00 he will not respond to any of my attempt to contact him, he blocked me on his emails and so far has not returned my calls.
Original review posted by user Sep 21, 2011
I need to add my view about working of AFLAC.I regret it.
You may see advertisement about AFLAC and even the one TV Ads that they are looking for people to work for them. Just to let you know, first off if you are hired you have to by a smart phone and IPAD, also a laptop computer. You pay them $100 a month rent for you cell in their office. The Managers hold contest to see with sales person can make the most calls, speak with a manager etc.
In my office we had a another satellite office, I found out that the manager would tell my office the satellite office won and they would tell the satellite office we won, so they never paid anyone who won the contest. I won a contest and was suppose to get $100.00, that was on a Friday, the next Monday my supervisior fired me and did not pay me the $100.00.
Some may ask why is AFLAC on TV trying to recruit sales people. Historically AFLAC had no interest in the US market, 98% of AFLAC business was in Japan. Why Japan, one thing is Japan does not have any Consumer protection laws, AFLAC could and did what ever it wanted to do.
The Japanese cultural also has a negative view of a person asking for money in any form, so claims were ignored, if any were filed. Another thing AFLAC does not want anyone in the US to know is they were partnered with the YAKUZA, Japans organized crime. If AFLAC went to a company to get business the word was the YAKUZA was not far behind so everyone signed up and paid. In Japan AFLAC was making 100% profit, until recent events occured and the Japanese Government made AFLAC pay the claims.
The YAKUZA went along with the Japanese Government and AFLAC lost their protection.This is way AFLAC is now trying to get into US markets, to make up for the losses in Japan and they will do anything.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "I had similar issue with Elephant Auto insurance, their customer rear ended my vehicle, tried to flee the scene of the accident, but I caught him and pulled him over...."
- "I sold a Samurai windshield with frame on Ebay...shipped through UPS...the buyer sends picture of broken windshield...was not broken before sending...UPS denied any responsibility by telling me the item was..."
- "There was a white Lexus parked by our park with the door opened. My 12 year old daughter unwittingly passed by the car and glanced in. Unfortunately she saw..."
- "I purchased this product to try it on my arms. I did exactly what the directs said test a small part of the skin wait a few mins then spray..."
- "Samsung refrigerator has had 5 service calls and still is broken. It is a $3000 refrigerator that neither company will agree to replace even partial payment. Water..."
- "My name is Joseph Boccella I called because my Shark navigator hose rotted out,Model NV10026 the cord stamp is 3411 I felt rushed and your employee putting words in my mouth,all..."
- "Totally pissed off that they have the audacity to tell a paying member that they can't use equipment! I've been a faithful member for 7 years but it's time for..."