Working for AFLAC
I was asked to do an update.Well, I am unemployed.
My Insurance License will expire at the end of the year and I am not sure I will renew it.My supervisior still owes me $100.00 he will not respond to any of my attempt to contact him, he blocked me on his emails and so far has not returned my calls.
I need to add my view about working of AFLAC.I regret it.
You may see advertisement about AFLAC and even the one TV Ads that they are looking for people to work for them. Just to let you know, first off if you are hired you have to by a smart phone and IPAD, also a laptop computer. You pay them $100 a month rent for you cell in their office. The Managers hold contest to see with sales person can make the most calls, speak with a manager etc.
In my office we had a another satellite office, I found out that the manager would tell my office the satellite office won and they would tell the satellite office we won, so they never paid anyone who won the contest. I won a contest and was suppose to get $100.00, that was on a Friday, the next Monday my supervisior fired me and did not pay me the $100.00.
Some may ask why is AFLAC on TV trying to recruit sales people. Historically AFLAC had no interest in the US market, 98% of AFLAC business was in Japan. Why Japan, one thing is Japan does not have any Consumer protection laws, AFLAC could and did what ever it wanted to do.
The Japanese cultural also has a negative view of a person asking for money in any form, so claims were ignored, if any were filed. Another thing AFLAC does not want anyone in the US to know is they were partnered with the YAKUZA, Japans organized crime. If AFLAC went to a company to get business the word was the YAKUZA was not far behind so everyone signed up and paid. In Japan AFLAC was making 100% profit, until recent events occured and the Japanese Government made AFLAC pay the claims.
The YAKUZA went along with the Japanese Government and AFLAC lost their protection.This is way AFLAC is now trying to get into US markets, to make up for the losses in Japan and they will do anything.review #263240
You may also like
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "BUYER BEWAREâ€¦ We purchased an insurance policy from Arthur Blake Insurance in Plano only to later find we were not covered. Blake and Margarita at Arthur Blake Insurance advised they..."
- "This usps truck almost ran me off the road!! I'm Gettin on the freeway soon as I get ready to merge this *** speeds up!! I had to fight my..."
- "With so many homeowners losing their homes to foreclosure policy makers and wall street bankers all point fingers at homeowners for causing the problem by purchasing homes they could not..."
- "So I ordered a pizza. Triple pepperoni and bacon. Not only was the order wrong, but when I called to complain about it the assistant manager, Tyler, decided to..."
- "I hired Dannie to ship my horse from SC to ME and he told me my horse would be picked up in SC on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. My..."
- "I bought a 2000 beuik Le saber had it about two months and not only could it not pass inspection but it also Had motor problems... Car lot dealer wants..."
- "On May 20th, I register the trip online from LA to SFO on May25th , but finally they mention the trip is not able to confirm, and I was not..."