Working for AFLAC
Update added by user Oct 24, 2011
I was asked to do an update.Well, I am unemployed.
My Insurance License will expire at the end of the year and I am not sure I will renew it.My supervisior still owes me $100.00 he will not respond to any of my attempt to contact him, he blocked me on his emails and so far has not returned my calls.
Original review posted by user Sep 21, 2011
I need to add my view about working of AFLAC.I regret it.
You may see advertisement about AFLAC and even the one TV Ads that they are looking for people to work for them. Just to let you know, first off if you are hired you have to by a smart phone and IPAD, also a laptop computer. You pay them $100 a month rent for you cell in their office. The Managers hold contest to see with sales person can make the most calls, speak with a manager etc.
In my office we had a another satellite office, I found out that the manager would tell my office the satellite office won and they would tell the satellite office we won, so they never paid anyone who won the contest. I won a contest and was suppose to get $100.00, that was on a Friday, the next Monday my supervisior fired me and did not pay me the $100.00.
Some may ask why is AFLAC on TV trying to recruit sales people. Historically AFLAC had no interest in the US market, 98% of AFLAC business was in Japan. Why Japan, one thing is Japan does not have any Consumer protection laws, AFLAC could and did what ever it wanted to do.
The Japanese cultural also has a negative view of a person asking for money in any form, so claims were ignored, if any were filed. Another thing AFLAC does not want anyone in the US to know is they were partnered with the YAKUZA, Japans organized crime. If AFLAC went to a company to get business the word was the YAKUZA was not far behind so everyone signed up and paid. In Japan AFLAC was making 100% profit, until recent events occured and the Japanese Government made AFLAC pay the claims.
The YAKUZA went along with the Japanese Government and AFLAC lost their protection.This is way AFLAC is now trying to get into US markets, to make up for the losses in Japan and they will do anything.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am a retired, single 67 year old disabled woman. I filed a claim for a broken swamp cooler line, which caused my dining room ceiling to collapse. They contracted..."
- "When i filed my claim with the state farm agent, i explained the situation i was having on my property. At the time i contact the agent we were having water..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "The "fine print" on the website stating that the $1 report will turn into a full membership after 7 days is not connected in anyway to the marketing headlines. There..."
- "There was a white Lexus parked by our park with the door opened. My 12 year old daughter unwittingly passed by the car and glanced in. Unfortunately she saw..."
- "We bought this leather lounge from Harvey Norman and sale person insist on buying the 5 years Multimaster Ultimate Product Warranty and saying it will cover all common accident like..."
- "Office of the Board of Police Commissioners. Third floor of Police Headquarters, 300 Congress Street Bridgeport, Connecticut. Re: Second Step Barros Hearing. first I would like to say thank you for having..."
- "I ordered a blonde wig with supposedly dark roots for my daughter's early Christmas present. They sent a blonde wig with black spray paint on the top of the head...."