Working for AFLAC
Update added by user Oct 24, 2011
I was asked to do an update.Well, I am unemployed.
My Insurance License will expire at the end of the year and I am not sure I will renew it.My supervisior still owes me $100.00 he will not respond to any of my attempt to contact him, he blocked me on his emails and so far has not returned my calls.
Original review posted by user Sep 21, 2011
I need to add my view about working of AFLAC.I regret it.
You may see advertisement about AFLAC and even the one TV Ads that they are looking for people to work for them. Just to let you know, first off if you are hired you have to by a smart phone and IPAD, also a laptop computer. You pay them $100 a month rent for you cell in their office. The Managers hold contest to see with sales person can make the most calls, speak with a manager etc.
In my office we had a another satellite office, I found out that the manager would tell my office the satellite office won and they would tell the satellite office we won, so they never paid anyone who won the contest. I won a contest and was suppose to get $100.00, that was on a Friday, the next Monday my supervisior fired me and did not pay me the $100.00.
Some may ask why is AFLAC on TV trying to recruit sales people. Historically AFLAC had no interest in the US market, 98% of AFLAC business was in Japan. Why Japan, one thing is Japan does not have any Consumer protection laws, AFLAC could and did what ever it wanted to do.
The Japanese cultural also has a negative view of a person asking for money in any form, so claims were ignored, if any were filed. Another thing AFLAC does not want anyone in the US to know is they were partnered with the YAKUZA, Japans organized crime. If AFLAC went to a company to get business the word was the YAKUZA was not far behind so everyone signed up and paid. In Japan AFLAC was making 100% profit, until recent events occured and the Japanese Government made AFLAC pay the claims.
The YAKUZA went along with the Japanese Government and AFLAC lost their protection.This is way AFLAC is now trying to get into US markets, to make up for the losses in Japan and they will do anything.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So my drainpipe failed in a 90 year old house and they paid $1000 for the plaster repair. They then raised my rates by $500 a year on my homeowners..."
- "My 87-year-old mother has been a loyal Allstate customer for 40 years. Her first and only home has never been insured with any other insurance carrier. After being insured with..."
- "The local Farmers Insurance Company here in Pueblo, Colorado has sought public domain information and then photographed residences in order to put together a sales pitch to "connect on a..."
- "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..."
- "There was a white Lexus parked by our park with the door opened. My 12 year old daughter unwittingly passed by the car and glanced in. Unfortunately she saw..."
- "Our 4 year old Trex deck started flaking. Trex had been sued re this problem and settled. Because of the lawsuit they had to follow up on our claim. After..."
- "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..."
- "*** parks just crooked enough so no one can squeeze into the spot next to him.Due to the row of trucks behind him, it's impossible to swing around and pull..."
- "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..."